A very easy and healthy party food - Salmon Fish Cake with Parsley
- Potato, diced in small cubes - 450gm
- salmon fillets - 350gm
- parsley - 1 bunch
- egg(beaten) - 1
- pepper powder - 2 tsp
- lemon juice - 2 tsp
- medium sized onion - 1
- olive oil/refined oil - 4 tsp
- flour - 4 tsp.
- Boil potatoes and fish fillets.
- Drain the excess water and mix them into a fine mash.
- Add chopped onions, pepper powder, salt, 2 tsp flour and lime juice to a mash and mix it well.
- Now shape the mixture into balls and flatten it.
- Refrigerate for half an hour.
- Dip the balls in beaten egg and roll it in bread crumb, then shallow fry in olive oil or refined oil .
- Serve with mayonnaise or mustard sauce.
This recipe was published in Hangla Hneshel, a Bengali Food Magazine.