• Dark chocolate – 1 cup (grated)
• Full Cream Milk – 2 ½ cups
• Corn flour – 1tbsp
• Sugar – 1/3 cup
• Fresh cream – ½ cup
• Vanilla essence – few drops
1. Take some chocolates and grate that. Keep that aside.
2. Take a non stick pan, half cup of milk into it and heat it. . Keep the heating at medium temperature, add grated chocolate. Now keep stirring till the mixture becomes smooth.
3. Boil the remaining milk with sugar in another non stick pan.
4. Mix corn flour in 3 tbsp of water, add to the milk and simmer for it for 2-3 mins. Now, add chocolate mixture and mix well. After sometime, remove the pan from the oven and let it cool completely.
5. Take the fresh cream, vanilla essence and pour it into the above mixture. Now mix it well.
6. Pour the entire mixture into a container and let it settle. Blend in a blender to make it smooth
7. You can now use the same container or transfer into a separate the container for freezing. Cover the container and put it inside the freezer. Take it out when it is set and serve.