• Eggs – 2 yolks
• Lemon Juice - 1.5 tbsp
• Dijon Mustard – 1 tsp
• Whole grain mustard paste – 1 tsp
• Vegetable oil – 300ml
• Salt - as per taste
• Pepper –as per taste
• Powder sugar – Half tsp
1. Put the egg yolks in to the bowl; add lemon juice, Dijon mustard, whole grain mustard paste, salt, sugar, pepper.
2. Then whisk vigorously to fully combine in to creamy consistency.
3. The most important part starts now. Add oil slowly, little by little and keep whisking the mixture. Please ensure that the ingredients mixes with oil well before fresh oil is added
4. Once all the oil has been poured and whisked, the mixture will thicken and will resist further beating / whisking. Then you know your mayonnaise is ready to be served.
Note: You can refrigerate this mayonnaise and it must be consumed within 3 days.