Here goes Purba's special egg salad.
- Tomato ketchup/chilli-tomato ketchup as per choice
- Gram flour
- And veggies as per choice
- Boil the eggs and cut it in two halves.
- Make a batter of gram flour and salt dip the eggs and fry it. Keep aside.
- Take a bowl mix good quantity of mayonnaise and tomato ketchup/chilli tomato sauce as per choice. Then dip those fried eggs or you can pour from above as well.
- Chop veggies like carrots, beetroot, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and mix them.
- Plate the eggs along with the veggies.
Share your #iamasuperchef recipes with ChakumChukum and get the #superwoman crown.
mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or Inbox in FB page