It is a classical Italian dish. It can be served along with Pasta or one can have it as the main dish with good Italian wine.
• Egg – 1
• Bread crumbs – ½ cup
• Boneless chicken breast – 2
• Red pasta or home made tomato sauce – ½ cup
• Mozzarella cheese – ½ cup
• Parmesan cheese grated – ¼ cup
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius. Take a medium sized baking sheet and grease it lightly.
2. Pour egg into a small bowl. Place bread crumbs in a separate shallow bowl.
3. Dip chicken pieces into egg, then roll it over bread crumbs.
4. Place coated chicken on the baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until the chicken is pink and juices run clear .
5. Pour ½ of the pasta sauce or homemade tomato sauce into a baking dish. Place chicken pieces over sauce , and cover with remaining sauce.
6. Sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan cheeses on top.
7. Put it back into the preheated oven for 20 minutes .